When you visit our pub you should:
- follow the limits on the number of other people you should meet with as a group – no more
- than six people unless you all live together (or are in the same support bubble)
- small people must be included into the number of people you are booking for – babies in prams and highchairs count too
- avoid social interaction with anyone outside the group you are with, even if you see other people you know
- provide your contact details to the host at the pub. We are encouraging the use of the NHS track and trace app, so that you can be contacted if needed by the NHS Test and Trace programme
Due to limited capacity we encourage customers to book online or by telephone whether drinking or dining.
There is no area designated for waiting so in the event you arrive early please wait in your car until the time of your booking, at which point please follow the signage.
Customers can request a preference for outdoor tables and if the weather is suitable we will allocate an outside table when you arrive. Please note: Outdoor tables are first come first served. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but we cannot guarantee a table.
If you decide to sit outside and it rains we may not be able to accommodate everyone who is sitting outside back inside – please request outside tables with caution! (and one eye on your weather app).
There will be a one way system in place where physically possible, in order to keep our customers and team safe.
On arrival please make sure you are wearing your mask. You will be greeted by the host who will remind you to sanitise your hands – there will be multiple sanitiser stations throughout the pub.
Your host will point you in the direction of your table and explain the how to ordering depending on where you are sitting with table service being available in our dining rooms and terraces. Please note there will be no service across the bar. We have an ordering system in place in the bar areas so that you can order and pay from your electronic devices at time of ordering.
On each table will be a table number along with a menu holder displaying the menu
We are encouraging the use of PDQ machines to take payments, however if you would rather pay with cash we are now accepting cash.
Please remain at your table unless you need the toilet – we do allow toilet breaks! The toilet blocks will be operated on a one-in-one out basis.
All parents are required to keep their children with them at all times, no running around our pub please.
We will still be pooch friendly but only in the bar area and outside – dogs must be on a lead at all times.
We don’t have the same business we had in the early part of 2020 and we’re doing everything we can to adapt to the situation, but everything is different for all of us right now.