- Confit Duck Leg7.50with spiced orange salsa
- Summer Garden Pressed Terrine6.00with heritage tomato sauce
- Parmesan & Herb Stuffed Sardine5.50wrapped in Parma ham, pickled green tomato salad
- Pan Seared Swordfish Nicoise Salad16.50
- Crispy Potato Gnocchi12.50with tomato & chilli sauce, parmesan
- Pan Fried Fillets of Rainbow Trout14.50with warm pancetta, garden pea & mint salad
What’s On @ The Park
Our Diary Dates…
A Taste Of Spain - Wednesday 21st October
Join us this winter Wednesday and enjoy a selection of wonderful wines from around Spain, alongside deliciously authentic tapas dishes that partner up just perfectly…
A relaxed and thoroughly enjoyable evening awaits, hosted by the brilliant Peter from Ellis Wines. You’ll even find that our Head Chef Paul has listed the full ingredients and a ‘how to’ for making those tasty tapas dishes from the night at home (Perfect for any budding kitchen whizz out there!) All you’re required to do is sit back, relax, eat, drink… and maybe choose your favourite bottle so you can relive your park ‘Taste of Spain’ at home anytime!
25.00 per person
Tickets are now available!
Rugby World Cup (18th September – 31st October)
The rugby comes to the park!…
Join us in front of the TV and enjoy the atmosphere right from the very first drop kick, as England play Fiji on Friday 18th September, at 8pm!
We’ll be showing this and every other England game, all other major games, plus of course the final on Saturday 31st October!…
Take a seat, grab something tasty from our ‘Scrum-my Bites’ menu, and lets get into the spirit!
Pub hours & food service
Monday – Wednesday
11.30am – 11.30pm
Thursday – Saturday
12 noon – 11.00pm
Monday to Friday
12noon – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm
12noon – 10pm
12 noon – 8pm
Full directions on the About page