- Moules Marinière7.50with home baked bread
- Cockle & whitefish chowder7.50with toasted foccacia
- Breaded whitebait5.50garlic aioli & mixed leaves
- Pan fried cod supreme topped with a mushroom duxell16.50leek puree, fennel compote & a wild mushroom sauce
- Lightly cured sea trout16.50confit garlic, chorizo & cannellini bean cassoulet, green beans & parsley oil
- Minted lamb cutlets13.50grilled tomato & mushroom, hand cut chips & mixed leaf salad
What’s On @ The Park
Our Diary Dates…
A Taste Of Spain - Wednesday 21st October
Join us this winter Wednesday and enjoy a selection of wonderful wines from around Spain, alongside deliciously authentic tapas dishes that partner up just perfectly…
A relaxed and thoroughly enjoyable evening awaits, hosted by the brilliant Peter from Ellis Wines. You’ll even find that our Head Chef Paul has listed the full ingredients and a ‘how to’ for making those tasty tapas dishes from the night at home (Perfect for any budding kitchen whizz out there!) All you’re required to do is sit back, relax, eat, drink… and maybe choose your favourite bottle so you can relive your park ‘Taste of Spain’ at home anytime!
25.00 per person
Tickets are now available!
Rugby World Cup (18th September – 31st October)
The rugby comes to the park!…
Join us in front of the TV and enjoy the atmosphere right from the very first drop kick, as England play Fiji on Friday 18th September, at 8pm!
We’ll be showing this and every other England game, all other major games, plus of course the final on Saturday 31st October!…
Take a seat, grab something tasty from our ‘Scrum-my Bites’ menu, and lets get into the spirit!
Pub hours & food service
Monday – Wednesday
11.30am – 11.30pm
Thursday – Saturday
12 noon – 11.00pm
Monday to Friday
12noon – 3pm / 6pm – 10pm
12noon – 10pm
12 noon – 8pm
Full directions on the About page